• Grade II listed
• City Centre
The redevelopment of the St George’s Quarter at London South Bank University includes a new learning centre with fully automated book storage and retrieval system, a galleried performing arts theatre and a creative hub. The design preserves and refurbishes the listed Victorian chapel facade, providing a flexible space for students and the local community.
RPP provided principal designer and client advisor services for the enabling works package, which included the design and installation of scaffolding to the Grade II listed chapel, built in 1846, to enable safe access to the building along with making safe unstable walls and the removal of debris and asbestos.