Bradford Park Avenue Cricket Club
• Community use
• Sustainable sports facility
• City Centre
The redevelopment of Bradford Park Avenue Cricket Ground created a sustainable sports complex in the heart of the city. The historic venue was first used for cricket in 1872, and has since been used by Yorkshire County Cricket Club and Bradford Park Avenue Football Club.
The project saw the design and construction of a new multi-functional Changing Pavilion and an eight-lane outdoor non-turf cricket practice facility, with Total Play synthetic tufted playing carpet, fully enclosed within a tensioned netting system, and a new 3G synthetic grass pitch has been installed, suitable for use by Association Football and Rugby League.