Multi discipline cost consultancy practice with offices in Marlow, London, Bradford and Leeds is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Marlow. The company has built their reputation by focusing on more than just cost, but working collaboratively with clients and design teams to maximise the value and minimise the risk in their projects. Each project has senior level involvement, which stands our practice apart from our competitors.
- Permanent / Full Time
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, paid professional subscription
- Negotiable salary, plus car company allowance
- Degree qualified in project / construction management or similar technical discipline
- RICS or professionally qualified in another construction-related subject
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Build long-term relationships
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner unsupervised
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.