Employer’s Agent / Project Manager
We have opportunities available for experienced Employer’s Agents / Project Managers to join our growing teams in Leeds and Marlow.
RPP has built its reputation by focusing on more than just cost, but working collaboratively with our clients and design teams to meet client’s individual business objectives. Our approach reduces risk and safeguards their interests at every stage to provide clear, concise and well-informed advice.
With a culture built on its values: To operate with integrity, deliver quality, be innovative and be reliable – we offer a collaborative, supportive environment that is dedicated to developing professional growth and delivering an outstanding client service.
- Permanent / Full Time
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, paid professional subscription
- Negotiable salary, plus car company allowance
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Build long-term relationships
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner unsupervised
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious