Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
We have opportunities available for experienced Senior Project Managers / Project Manager to join our growing teams in Leeds and Marlow.
RPP has built its reputation by focusing on more than just cost, but working collaboratively with our clients and design teams to maximise the value and minimise the risk in their projects.
With a culture built on its values: To operate with integrity, deliver quality, be innovative and be reliable – we offer a collaborative, supportive environment that is dedicated to developing professional growth and delivering an outstanding client service.
- Permanent / Full Time
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, employer contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, paid professional subscription
- Negotiable salary, plus car company allowance
- Degree qualified in project / construction management or similar technical discipline
- RICS / CIOB or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Build long-term relationships
- A clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner unsupervised
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious