An online service to store your building documents and allow them to be easily retrieved from any internet attached workstation.
The Health and Safety File provides information needed during future construction work, which includes cleaning, maintenance, alterations, refurbishment and demolition. Information in the file is essential to those doing the work. It alerts them to risks and helps them to decide how to work safely.
The issues facing the storage of Health and Safety files can be summarised as follows:
- The volume of Health & Safety documentation can become difficult to manage.
- Items can be lost or difficult to find.
- Changes in legislation mean increased awareness of personnel and corporate responsibility.
- Companies need to file, maintain and make available Health & Safety files to all that require it.
- In many cases data may cover multiple buildings and locations
The RP&P Management DMS (Document Management System) is an easy to use web based Health & Safety document management system, a secure and convenient way to manage and access your health and safety documentation, set up and managed by RP&P Management.
- Stores all formats of data including CAD drawings
- Search facility to easily and quickly find documents
- Audit of who has accessed documents and when
- Password protected access
- Only allow predefined users to view certain files
- Customised file structure
- Informing you of any changes to documents
- Add comments about documents for others to read
- Customised workflows