Rex Procter & Partners provide a range of professional quantity surveying and cost management services to support clients and design teams in the delivery of successful construction projects.
Our service offer is flexible to suit the particular needs of the client, the project and reflect the changing market place, whilst the same high standards of service are applied to all commissions.
Our experience extends over 70 years. During that time we have acted on projects throughout the UK and have gained considerable experience across all sectors.
At Rex Procter & Partners we pride ourselves on employing highly trained and experienced members of staff. This coupled with Director involvement on all projects provides a client focused approach, ensuring that the client’s aspirations are delivered without compromise.
Rex Procter and Partners are able to offer the following services from project inception to completion:
- Quantity Surveying and Cost Management
- Initial Feasibility cost planning through to detailed cost planning
- Value Engineering and Value Management
- Advice on procurement strategy
- Production of tender documentation and analysis of tenders
- Preparation of contract documentation
- Assessment of payment applications, valuations and preparation of cash flows
- Financial Cost Reporting
- Preparation and settlement of Final Accounts
- Grant Lottery Funding preparation and submission
- Life Cycle Costing
- Capital Allowance claim preparation
- Preparation of Insurance reinstatement valuations
- Preparation of Insurance reinstatement assessments